Only 25% of the world have been vaccinated against the coronavirus. Can vaccine company Novavax profit from the other 75%, and make vaccine sceptics fall in love with it?
Gazprom, Russia’s retail investor renaissance, and a top 40 list
Russia is the world’s #1 market for dividend yield. The stock of Gazprom has doubled since 2019. Which other Russian equities will become dividend highflyers?
Takeover fever in Brexit Britain – which companies will receive a lucrative bid?
The London stock market is experiencing an unprecedented number of takeover bids. The slew of bids at unusually high premiums is bound to continue.
The great escape (part 3): Investing in Guernsey
Emigrating hedge fund billionaires, new transport options, and an underpopulated rock the size of Manhattan. Guernsey offers tantalising long-term prospects.
The great escape (part 2): Investing in Dubai
Dubai is the new Monaco. At least, that’s what some say. Is it true, and how can stock market investors participate?