Common sense investment opportunities around the world
Weekly newsletter (free)
In-depth research reports (from USD 49 p.a.)
Expand your thinking by tapping Into my 25+ years of global investment research expertise
Discover world-class companies trading at low prices
Beat low interest rates with dividend yield strategies
Benefit from a different, independent view of the world
Discover my investment ideas
- Email alerts for new articles on companies, countries, people, and investment strategies
- Free eBook "The world's best investing blogs" (for email subscribers only)
- Free research report every year (for email subscribers only)
- Special offers (for email subscribers only)
- In-depth research reports about my 10 best investment ideas every year (see my reports section)
- Archive with all 25+ past research reports
- Updates on previous research reports
- Email alerts for reports and updates
- You'll enjoy all the benefits of Annual Members, plus:
- 4 additional investment opportunities each year; sourced from small- and mid-caps (i.e., less liquid markets)
- Priority booking of reader events and trips
- These privileges for Lifetime Members will evolve and expand as the website grows
Pomegranate Investment and Digikala proved a hit with my readers. Here’s another opportunity to subscribe to newly issued shares.
In-depth interviews, a focus on value investing, and a thriving community – Good Investing is one of the best investment websites in the world, and entirely for free!
Anglo American spun off its thermal coal division. “Green” funds were forced sellers, and rational buyers made a fortune. A new investment trend beckons – get in on it!
Exploding gas prices have done wonders for Gazprom, Russia’s largest energy stock. Which other crisis-ridden country offers a similar ground-floor opportunity?
The wave of takeovers in the UK continues unabated. Will shareholders of legendary British fashion brand Burberry soon receive a lucrative offer?
“Go woke, go broke” has become a well-known saying. Does it stack up against the evidence?
Latest Reports for Members
Bayer AG: a German blue chip with 100% upside
10 September 2021
It is tremendously valuable to have a few decades of real-life experience to lean on.
Among other things, it helps you put things in perspective. You find it easier to keep a cool head when everyone else is panicking.
Case in point, the hysteria surrounding Bayer's "Roundup" trials in the US.
Admittedly, it's an awful mess:
- Many victims and human misery.
- EUR 23bn in one-off charges in 2020 alone.
- EUR 74bn of shareholder value destroyed.
However, I believe: "This, too, shall pass."
Following my analysis, I expect Bayer to experience a similar recovery as the one it staged from 2003 onwards. Back then, the German life science company experienced a similar scandal – but its stock subsequently rose by a factor of 7.
Will Bayer manage to stage a turnaround yet again?
This report believes it can, and will. Starting in 2022, and possibly as early as Q4/21.
What members say
Your reports are always a joy to read and they give a solid perspective on interesting investment opportunities. Big thanks for that.
This Membership is the best investment in your own stock market future. Anyone looking for an experienced opportunity finder will find what they need with Swen Lorenz!
Moritz H., Germany
Unrivaled value for retail investors in your reports. Gazprom actually helped me pay off one of my student loans which I've been struggling with for a while. Your work is changing lives.
Thanks again for all your great reports and I do already look forward to the next one!
Johannes, Hong Kong
Have read through all your reports and just want to thank you again for the amazing insight. Can't tell you how valuable and interesting I find them, just what I am looking for.
Steve P., Australia
You are the Sherlock Holmes of the stock market. Love your analysis. It's not only pretty accurate but fun to read.