Common sense investment opportunities around the world
Weekly newsletter (free)
In-depth research reports (from USD 49 p.a.)
Expand your thinking by tapping Into my 25+ years of global investment research expertise
Discover world-class companies trading at low prices
Beat low interest rates with dividend yield strategies
Benefit from a different, independent view of the world
Latest Reports for Members
Novavax: The vax company that came from nowhere
30 July 2021
I recently wondered which coronavirus vaccine I would pick for myself - if or when I get vaccinated.
When I asked a trusted medical doctor for his advice about coronavirus vaccinations, he mentioned an option that I hadn't thought of yet: "If you aren't in a risk group and can wait, then wait for Novavax to hit the market in autumn 2021."
"Novavax" is both a vaccine and a company. The broader public isn't aware of it yet, but there are some metrics about the company that should make you pay attention:
- Novavax received USD 2bn in public support to launch its vaccine, more than any other American vaccine company.
- Countries around the world have already ordered 1.4 BILLION Novavax doses, which earlier this year made it the second-most ordered vaccine on record.
- Those countries with pending pre-orders aren't just developing nations but include the US (110m doses), the UK (60m), and Australia (51m).
Science Magazine asked whether Novavax is going to produce the "best" coronavirus vaccine.
Would you have known about these details? If not, it's probably worth your time to read on.
Only 25% of the world have been vaccinated against the coronavirus. Can vaccine company Novavax profit from the other 75%, and make vaccine sceptics fall in love with it?
Russia is the world’s #1 market for dividend yield. The stock of Gazprom has doubled since 2019. Which other Russian equities will become dividend highflyers?
The London stock market is experiencing an unprecedented number of takeover bids. The slew of bids at unusually high premiums is bound to continue.
Emigrating hedge fund billionaires, new transport options, and an underpopulated rock the size of Manhattan. Guernsey offers tantalising long-term prospects.
Dubai is the new Monaco. At least, that’s what some say. Is it true, and how can stock market investors participate?
As a result of the pandemic, taxes are set to rise around the world. Which jurisdictions will the wealthy escape to and how can investors benefit?
Discover my investment ideas
- Email alerts for new articles on companies, countries, people, and investment strategies
- Free eBook "The world's best investing blogs" (for email subscribers only)
- Free research report every year (for email subscribers only)
- Special offers (for email subscribers only)
- In-depth research reports about my 10 best investment ideas every year (see my reports section)
- Archive with all past research reports
- Updates on previous research reports
- Email alerts for reports and updates
- You'll enjoy all the benefits of Annual Members, plus:
- 4 additional investment opportunities each year; sourced from small- and mid-caps (i.e., less liquid markets)
- Priority booking of reader events and trips
- These privileges for Lifetime Members will evolve and expand as the website grows
What members say
Your reports are always a joy to read and they give a solid perspective on interesting investment opportunities. Big thanks for that.
This Membership is the best investment in your own stock market future. Anyone looking for an experienced opportunity finder will find what they need with Swen Lorenz!
Moritz H., Germany
Unrivaled value for retail investors in your reports. Gazprom actually helped me pay off one of my student loans which I've been struggling with for a while. Your work is changing lives.
Thanks again for all your great reports and I do already look forward to the next one!
Johannes, Hong Kong
Have read through all your reports and just want to thank you again for the amazing insight. Can't tell you how valuable and interesting I find them, just what I am looking for.
Steve P., Australia
You are the Sherlock Holmes of the stock market. Love your analysis. It's not only pretty accurate but fun to read.