ABOUT THIS SITE
It's best to explain Undervalued-Shares.com by telling you what this website is NOT about:
- You won't find reports about tiny, speculative companies that are illiquid and difficult to trade.
- I won't swamp you with 40 or 50 superficially researched investment ideas per year.
- You won't get waves of unwanted ads and other spam in your mailbox.
If you have been looking at "investment newsletters" elsewhere on the web, the annoying points I mention above will probably sound all too familiar to you.
I want Undervalued-Shares.com to be a product that I would buy myself; one that I can recommend to my personal friends; and one where I'd feel that I was getting ten times my money's worth.
That's why I based this website around the following ideas:
- My research reports primarily deal with companies that are world-renowned, listed on a major stock exchange, and whose shares are very liquid. Only in very exceptional circumstances will I feature a small cap stock on this website.
- I currently have one free product – my Weekly Dispatches. If you would like to read my paid-for research reports, you can choose between an Annual Membership (USD 49 p.a.) or a Lifetime Membership (USD 999). Whichever option you choose, rest assured that you will only ever get the emails that you signed up for.
- Each year, I issue ten research reports (plus an additional four for Lifetime Members). If you want to build a diversified but manageable portfolio as your retirement nest-egg or your "Freedom Fund", those reports will give you more than enough ideas to work with.
If you prefer to read my free Weekly Dispatches for a while to get to know my work, please either subscribe to them or bookmark this blog and check back every Friday afternoon.
Last but not least, if you have any questions, do drop me a line and I'll be happy to help!