Common sense investment opportunities around the world
Weekly newsletter (free)
In-depth research reports (from USD 49 p.a.)
Expand your thinking by tapping Into my 25+ years of global investment research expertise
Discover world-class companies trading at low prices
Beat low interest rates with dividend yield strategies
Benefit from a different, independent view of the world
Free weekly dispatches
Europe’s biggest activist investor is pushing for change at one of the world’s leading publishing companies. Is now a good time to load up on Pearson stock?
Billionaires don’t usually write blogs. Cliff Asness is an exception, and his investment blog is just one of several ways to benefit from his insights.
From crisis comes opportunity. I am embarking on a quest to turn these crazy times into money-making opportunities for my readers.
Investors pay a premium for companies with a reliable income. That’s why you need to learn about subscription businesses.
30 Undervalued-Shares.com readers joined me in Warsaw to learn about Polish equities. If you couldn’t make it, here’s what you’ve missed.
Chris Mayer is one of the most insightful thinkers of the investment world. His blog is entirely for free!
Discover my investment ideas
- Email alerts for new articles on companies, countries, people, and investment strategies
- Free research report every year (for email subscribers only)
- Special offers (for email subscribers only)
- In-depth research reports about my 10 best investment ideas every year (see my reports section)
- Updates on previous research reports
- Email alerts for reports and updates
- Archive with all past research reports
- You'll enjoy all the benefits of Annual Members, plus:
- 4 additional investment opportunities each year; sourced from small- and mid-caps (i.e., less liquid markets)
- Priority booking of reader events and trips
- Deeper engagement, e.g. Lifetime Members’ involvement in content of my next book
- These privileges for Lifetime Members will evolve and expand as the website grows
What members say
Your reports are always a joy to read and they give a solid perspective on interesting investment opportunities. Big thanks for that.
I just wanted to praise you for the work you are presenting us and for the way your write your reports (clean, understandable, easy to consume, and focused on long term value - and not short term propaganda).
Tiago M., Portugal
Unrivaled value for retail investors in your reports. Gazprom actually helped me pay off one of my student loans which I've been struggling with for a while. Your work is changing lives.ht. Can't tell you how valuable and interesting I find them, just what I am looking for.
Thanks again for all your great reports and I do already look forward to the next one!
Johannes, Hong Kong
Have read through all your reports and just want to thank you again for the amazing insight. Can't tell you how valuable and interesting I find them, just what I am looking for.
Steve P., Australia
You are the Sherlock Holmes of the stock market. Love your analysis. It's not only pretty accurate but fun to read.